Version 1.15, 20 March 2023
- The success_url and cancel_url parameters did not work correctly in Joomla 4.
Version 1.14, 6 March 2023
- Fixes for deprecation warnings in PHP 8.2.
Version 1.13, 10 February 2023
- Fix for problems in form mode in recent versions of Joomla if the min_amount or max_amount parameters are not specified.
Version 1.12, 30 September 2022
Version 1.11, 14 October 2021
- There's a new layout option (3) that uses CSS to form the layout of the payment buttons and changes responsively on mobiles. Please see the latest user guide for more information.
Version 1.10, 4 December 2020
- In form mode, the input form now accepts either a comma or a full stop (period) as a decimal separator. The field does not accept thousand separators.
Version 1.09, 12 November 2020
- Don't show the Transaction ID if the user cancels out of the payment gateway.
- Fix for a rare problem returning from a subsequent payment when a user makes two (or more) purchases from the same article page without refreshing the page between payments.
Version 1.08, 24 April 2020
Version 1.07, 27 March 2020
- Version 1.06 of the plugin did not return to the calling article correctly in non-SEF mode. This has been fixed.
Version 1.06, 21 February 2020
- New parameter, return_url. Please see the latest user guide for details.
Version 1.05, 27 November 2019
- No functional changes, just a small change to the way updates are handled in the Joomla update system.
Version 1.04, 9 November 2019
- The plugin can now create a user entry form for the description, amount, and currency.
- The plugin can now accept description, amount, and currency from Get and Post variables.
- The latest user guide documents these new features
Version 1.03, 1 May 2019
- New parameters for redirecting to different pages after a transaction.
Version 1.02, 16 August 2017
- Added the Payage transaction number to the post-payment response message.
Version 1.01, 7 July 2015
- Fixed a parameter parsing error where the product description did not contain at least one space.
- Temporarily disables the email cloaking plugin when required.
Version 1.00, 3 February 2015