Version 2.10, 1 March 2021
- Fixes for PHP 8.
- Fixes for Joomla 4 Beta 7.
- The file manager is now simple-file-manager. See the user guide or the About page for details.
Version 2.09, 9 June 2020
- New front end view to test site handling of various PHP errors.
- Several fixes for Joomla 4 Beta 1
Version 2.08, 28 May 2020
- New function performing tests of the PHP flock() function.
Version 2.07, 23 May 2020
- New function showing the front end session and user data structures.
Version 2.06, 29 April 2020
- Fix for a warning notice when running under PHP 7.4.
- Updated PHP File Manager to version 1.7.9.
- Fixes for Joomla 4 Alpha 11.
- Icon view now shows all icon classes when multiple classes are declared on the same line.
Version 2.05, 12 March 2020
- Changed the database manager from Adminer to PHP Mini MySQL Admin. Unfortunately Adminer is no longer compatible with Joomla.
- The Run PHP code page now automatically saves the code and restores it on next entry. It also shows the runtime in milliseconds.
Version 2.04, 23 January 2020
- Added DNS info to System Info page.
Version 2.03, 23 November 2019
- PhpFileManager updated to latest version.
- Several fixes for Joomla 4 Alpha 11.
Version 2.02, 13 October 2018
- Adminer and PhpFileManager updated to latest versions.
- Now runs in Joomla 4 Alpha 4.
Version 2.01, 13 March 2018
- Improved error handling in Run PHP Code, especially in PHP 7.
Version 2.00, 29 December 2017
- LADkit no longer works in Joomla 2.5, minimum version is now Joomla 3.4.8. Now runs in Joomla 4 Alpha 1.
Version 1.08, 17 May 2017
- Added an Image Functions page, that lets you experiment with the PHP imagefilter() function.
Version 1.07, 9 December 2016
- Fix for a PHP Notice error that could occur on some systems with version 1.06.
Version 1.06, 2 December 2016
- New function to execute input PHP code.
- URL functions now return the time taken to get the requested page.
Version 1.05, 3 November 2016
- Supports the Joomla Update System. Joomla will notify you of new releases, and you can install them with a single click in the Extensions Update Manager.
- One new method on the URL Functions page.
Version 1.04, 13 October 2016
- Supports using a Google Maps API key to draw the location map.
Version 1.03, 21 June 2016
- Integrates Adminer version 4.2.5 for compatibility with PHP 7.
Version 1.02, 21 February 2016